Healthy, easy, non-processed snacks are tough to come by. (And, no, we aren’t the type of moms who have homemade granola bars at the ready).
But these Banana Sushi snacks? These we can manage. They take about 5 minutes from start to finish and make a great healthy snack or dessert (we’ve even called them breakfast in a pinch) for your whole crew.
Now go bananas! (Sorry, couldn’t refrain there.)
What You Need:
- Peanut Butter/ Almond Butter / Wowbutter
- Nutella (optional)
- Toppings (Rice Krispies, Shredded Coconut, Mini Chocolate Chips, Crushed Nuts, Chia Seeds, Rainbow Sprinkles, etc)
- Put Rice Krispies, coconut, and chocolate chips in 3 separate bowls, each wide enough to dip half a banana in.
- Peel bananas and cut in half.
- Slather halves in nut butter of your choice (or nutella) and roll in topping(s).
- Cut into bite-size pieces and serve. (Note: Stick toothpicks in each one if serving at a party.)