You’ve scored a sitter, a hard to get 7:30 p.m. reservation, and shimmied your way into your pre-baby jeans. Things are looking up for Saturday night.
Head into the evening completely worry-free by completing this babysitter checklist: Everything a sitter needs in case a not-going-to-happen emergency actually happens.
After going over all of the info with our sitter, we like to leave ours on the front hall table or the fridge, for easy access.
- Full name, age, date of birth, + current weight of each child.
- Medicines + allergies for each child.
- Home address + phone
- Your cell + partner’s cell (we always ask to make sure they are both programmed in their phone before we leave)
- Where you are going (name) + number
- Neighbor name + address + number
- Pediatrician name + number
- Local emergency numbers in case 911 doesn’t work with sitter’s cell phone provider
- Bedtime for each child + lights out routine
- Food + snack instructions
- Wi-fi password